This tutorial will guide you through the installation instructions for your IPTV subscription on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV (4th generation) device. This tutorial is based on a free application called “GSE SMART IPTV PRO” available for free download on the Apps store.
The first method to install GSE SMART IPTV PRO on iOS
Access the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app
Open the settings menu
1. Click on “Remote Playlists”.
2. Click the ‘+’ button
3. Choose the ‘Add M3U URL‘ option.
4. Enter a name in the “Playlist Name” field (Example: TV)
5. Enter the URL that your provider has sent you with your user name and your password.
6. Click on the “Add” button.
Example of an address that you will receive from your provider.
Domain = http://iptv.com:8000
username = abonne1918
7. You can now click on the ‘TV’ service to start watching your channels.
The second method to install GSE APP IPTV
Open the settings menu and click on Xtream API Codes
2. Click on the ‘+’ button
3. Give your list a name (Exp: TV)
4. Enter your http://servername.om:port address in the URL section.
5. Enter your username and password in the corresponding boxes.
6. Click on add
7. Click on TV
8. You would have 2 sections – LIVE AND VOD.