Setup ssiptv Samsung Smart TV
Get your favorite channels on your Smart TV via the application “SS IPTV” with Subscription IPTV no more receiver, just connect your smart IPTV to the internet.
Specially designed for Smart TV subscription SS IPTV is optimized to give you a level of image quality and streaming quality that fits with your smart TV regardless of its size without going through a receiver or by other similar products, for a one-of-a-kind experience with high-quality HD and FHD graphics.
How to upload playlist – SS IPTV
To upload the user playlist press the Settings button of the main screen.
There are two ways to upload a user playlist.
1- Uploading by link (external playlists)
The user may have any number of external playlists and only one internal playlist with live channels and one with VoD streams (films).
– To upload the playlist by link go to the Content section of the app’s settings.
– Choose the External playlists subsection and click the Add button below the screen.
– Enter the desired playlist’s title and the link of your playlist in corresponding fields and then press the Save button.
Therefore, the playlist will be available on the Main Screen through the sperate tile.
* However, external playlist on some Smart TVs models uploads through the application server. It means, your link has to be available from an external network.
2- Uploading with the non-permanent access code (internal playlists)
– To upload a playlist with non-permanent code go to the General subsection of the app’s settings and press the Get code button.
The non-permanent code can be used only 24 hours (or till a new code is generated).
– Enter received code here and press Add Device button.
– When the connection was made select the playlist file in your PC and then, upload it by pressing the Save button.
The internal playlist will be available through tile My playlist on the Main Screen.
A newly uploaded internal playlist replaces the older one.
Pay Attention! For internal playlists, you may use only m3u playlists, for external playlists m3u, xspf, asx, and pls formats are admissible!
Please feel free to contact us for any IPTV issue.
- Certain ideas shared on the post were quoted from original ones. Thank you!