What is an IPTV Box? Or Box Android TV?
Before finding the best IPTV Box, we want to explain to you what are these famous Android TV boxes. Also known as Box Android, these boxes serve as a media gateway and connect to your television to transform it into what is called a “Smart TV”. So your TV will look like what you can find on your Android phone for example.
You will have access to the internet, a lot of games and applications like Netflix or Youtube and therefore to some IPTV applications as long as they are legal.
These IPTV applications offer many services depending on IPTV subscription, such as VOD (video on demand), the replay of certain programs, live control, etc. For gaming, we obviously recommend the Nvidia TV Shield.
Do not wait any longer! Improve your TV experience with a Smart TV box!
1. The MAG254: Best IPTV box
After the Original MAG254 here is its improvement the MAG254 W1 with the new 802.11 b / g / n integrated Wi-fi module and a data transmission speed of 150Mbit / s. This change will allow you to set up a wireless connection to the network without any additional broadband equipment. Thus, you will navigate smoothly and your decoder will be able to play large files such as videos continuously.
Special features of MAG254 W1
- Fast and powerful
- 3D and HD display
- Wireless connection to the network
MAG thrives on the IPTV set-top box market by offering you products that are always at the forefront of the latest technologies in connected television to offer all the pleasures of the fluidity of a high connection and the high visual and sound definition. Also, this MAG254 W1 decoder will make you enjoy the sensations provided by 3D. To you the chills and emotions!
Do you have a state-of-the-art home theater? Connect it directly via the S / PDIF audio output or the HDMI 1.4A port. Enjoy the hits of the moment with superior sound quality.
MAG has worked to further optimize the power and performance of its decoders: Today, this MAG254 W1 is guaranteed to handle many large data files. Easily process all your documents whether audio, video or image.
The connection of a mouse and a keyboard is always possible but these materials are not provided in the package.
The set-top box MAG254w1 can be connected via HDMI and RCA connectors. This way any TV model can be connected to your set-top box.
- Dimensions (L / W / H), mm: 132x87x26
- Weight, g: 190
- Chipset: STiH301
- Processor: ARM Cortex A9 1.5 GHz
- Performance: 3500 DMIPS
- RAM: 1 Gb
- Flash memory: 512 Mb
Software included in MAG254 W1
- Integrated media portal with WebKit-based IPTV function
- GND option
- Secure Media, Verimatrix (MAG255)
- Middleware supported
- Stalker, Netup, SmartLabs, Netris, Beenius
2. X96 mini the cheapest/ high selling IPTV decoder on the market
The IPTV X96 decoder is equipped with the Amlogic S905W processor, delivered with a quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz and Mali-450 GPU. High performance, high integration, low power consumption. It runs on Android 7.1.2, which has good performance. It’s one of the most complete choices for watching videos, watching TV or playing games.
- High-performance 4K SoC with H.265 video decoding up to 4K at 30fps
- 2GB RAM DDR3 + 16GB ROM eMMC / 2GB RAM DDR3 + 16GB ROM eMMC, supporting up to 64GB of expandable storage, you can download whatever you want.
- It works on Android 7.1.2.
- The quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU allows you to play a wide range of games
- Built-in 2.4G WiFi. IEEE 802.11 b / g / n support. A more stable signal for you to enjoy a better video experience.
- HDMI 2.0
3. MXQ Pro 4K
New Amlogic S905W chipset, delivered with Quad-core CPU Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz and Mali-450MP GPU. MXQ PRO represents a very good quality/price ratio although it is not the most powerful box. The 4K H.265 allows you to watch videos at the highest definition.
- 1 GB of RAM + 8 GB of ROM.
- It works on Android 7.1.
- The 4K VP9 can help you save 50% of bandwidth, and provide crisp detail and vivid images.
- The high performance of the Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU allows you to play a wide range of games.
- 2.4G provides a more stable signal for you to enjoy a better video experience.
- HDMI 2.0
4. Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K a great box Android TV report quality price
One of the flagship products of the Xiaomi brand, this box has been designed to offer you an optimal streaming and gaming experience. Very few Android boxes can guarantee access to 4K at such low prices.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 CPU: Cortex A53
- Core: Cortex-A5, Quad Core
- GPU: Mali-450
- RAM: 2G RAM
- Type of RAM: DDR3
- ROM: 8G ROM
5. Nvidia Shield TV the top IPTV box for gaming
Box Nvidia TV Shield is probably the most powerful Android box on the market. Indeed, with its 8-core processor, 4GB RAM, and 16G ROM it has great performance. In addition, with its dedicated graphics card and outstanding 4K HDR image quality, this is the box you need if you want to run video games. All this amply justifies its higher price.
- Android 7.0 operating system (Nougat) with Android TV and Google Cast – 4K HDR – Dedicated to the Game
- Core: 8 hearts
- Integrated Graphics Card
- RAM: 3072 MB
- SSD hard disk
- ROM: 16 GB
IPTV box review conclusion:
For a summary, if you are looking for an iptv box high end focused, Streaming high resolution, and Gaming box Nvidia is what you need. For the best quality/price ratio we recommend the X96 mini box which is one of the most reliable on the market. The MXQ Pro Max S is perfect for making your TV a mini PC, thanks to its high storage capacity and high performance.
If you’re looking for famous IPTV box amazon selling boxes and you’re comfortable with this environment, the MAG 254w1 box will be perfect.
To conclude many Android TV boxes are now available on the market. And it can be difficult to make a choice. That’s why we hope this ranking has been helpful.
Did you try any of those boxes? Which one is the best in your country? android IPTV box UK? What is the best IPTV box Arabic?